1) 1 from the 2 participates must be a Bon Bida Gym member.
2) The groups may not start a activity without a volunteer being present.
3) A volunteer needs to be at every station.
4) By the Tire Rope Pull if you do not pull the Tire pass the line it counts as a no score.
5) All activities need to be done correctly and not half way to be able to score a point.
6) All activity reps need to be locked out, example by the bench Press – Pull Ups – Push Ups – Dips – Medicine Ball Squats – Sit Ups.
7) Participates lift only the weights that are set for them to lift.
8) There will be no wandering around at Bon Bida, area’s you allowed to be are: Gym hall – Outside by the Tire area and Restrooms.
9) Clean up after you at all times.
10) Be respectful and a good sportsman/woman to your fellow contestants and volunteers.
11) All participates must go by the rules given.
12) Changes can appear in particular activities if any of the activities gets pulled out.
13) You will have a time of 3 minutes to complete your activities.
For any questions you can ask to, the Personal Trainers at Bon Bida Gym.