Captain Don’s Habitat “ the home of diving freedom” with 42 years of diving experience has evolved into a world renowned resort catering to today’s most demanding diver, business and leisure travelers. Set amidst lush green gardens with colorful decor and landscaping we now offer the comfort of 6 deluxe varieties of accommodations, fresh water pool, great dining and entertainment options, friendly service, and of course the best house reef for diving and snorkeling in the Caribbean 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
To make our team stronger we are looking for a :
ROOMS DIVISION MANAGER
Job description :
- As Rooms Division manager you are responsible for the departments Front Office , Housekeeping, Maintenance, Landscaping and Security. In total you will be managing around 30 employees working in these departments. You will be part of the Management Team that will be responsible for policy of the Hotel
Main tasks :
- Manage the departments , set targets for the departments , optimize guest relations , increase sales.
We are looking for :
- A pro- active leader who is future oriented and manages his/her languages (English, Dutch, Papiamentu and Spanish). This manager must have an “hands on” mentality and is accustomed to look for solutions, to plan way ahead , who makes decisions and who is service minded.
- A pro- active leader with Strong Management skills and hotel experience
We offer :
- A management job that has a lot of variety and lots of freedom to act
- Be a part of a team that builds on the future of the hotel
- A good salary
Are you looking for a challenge ? Please send your Application letter together with your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com attention to Mrs. Claire A. Sealy