Caribbean Club Bonaire is a small full-service resort. The resort consists of 40 rooms with 108 beds. At the resort, there is a large variety of rooms, two swimming pools, a bar & restaurant and an onsite dive shop. The resort is located at the north side of Kralendijk and overlooks the Caribbean Sea.
We are looking for a motivated, guest oriented and enthusiastic
Assistant Operations Manager
As the Assistant Operations Manager you will be responsible for the necessary support of the Operations Manager in management of the daily operation of the whole resort. The goal is to give the best service by monitoring all departments where needed; Front Office, Maintenance, Rooms, Housekeeping, Food & Beverage etc.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: work schedule, adjust and apply the standard operations procedures (SOP’s), maintain good relations with guests, staff management working with HR, assist the departments, being in charge during the absence of the Operations Manager and address all other issues that occur daily (including handling guest complaints if needed).
We are looking for a young professional with the following requirements:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in hotel management
- Rooms and F&B experience is an advantage
- Hands-on mentality
- Team player
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work irregular shifts and on weekends/holidays
- Fluent in English language skills (verbal and written). Dutch, Spanish and Papiamentu are an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience with a hospitality property management system (Brilliant) is preferred
- Dive experience is preferred
More information and application: If you are interested in applying for this position, do not hesitate to send your CV including a motivation letter via email address: email@example.com