We make diving accessible for everyone. Diving is fun, diving is safe and everyone can do it. We help, support, teach and guide everybody to reach their diving goals.
All of us at GOOODive Bonaire love what we do and we gladly show that every day. We do what is needed to assure each and every one of our customers to have a fantastic diving experience. We are GOOODive Bonaire and we offer Diving Fun For Everyone.
To keep providing our customers with the best possible service we would like to add a shop assistant (m/f) with passion for diving to our team on the salesfloor.
The responsibilities and duties of a shop assistant (m/f) at GOOODive include;
- You can inform our customers about all the possibilities they have at our dive center in English, in Dutch and preferably 1 other language.
- You can give detailed information what our dive services exactly include and what our customers can expect.
- You are physically involved in the daily shop operations. You open and/or close the shop and your working station is behind the counter. Your daily duties include but are not limited to; administration, sales, customer service, marketing, answering emails, answering the phone and helping with scheduling activities.
- You help maintaining the overall shop appearance and cleanliness.
- You assure smooth day-to-day “floor operation” together with the Office Manager.
- You assist the Office Manager and replace her/him when he/she is off the floor.
The shop assistant reports to the Office Manager.
What does GOOODive have to offer to our shop assistant;
- An exciting and never boring full time job in a modern, profitable and growing dive center.
- An indefinite contract after 2 months’ probation.
- On the job training and counseling to help you grow into your job.
- Additional dive-training all the way to the pro level if you want to.
- A starting salary that matches your knowledge and skills for this position. Your salary will be adjusted the moment you can work independently and start delivering results.
- A bonus system when the team exceeds the company goals and financial targets.
- A democratic environment where personal growth and development is not only encouraged and supported but a must for each and every team member.
GOOODive’s 9 points of culture;
I give myself for the full 100%. I am committed to the success of GOOODive Bonaire, its current and future team and myself at all times.
I am truly responsible for my actions and outcomes and I own everything that takes place in my work and in my life. I am accountable for the results of my actions and doing.
I always speak the truth. What I promise is what I deliver. I only ever make agreements with myself and others that I am willing and intend to keep.
Good isn’t enough. I always deliver products and services of exceptional quality. I look for ways to do more with less and stay on a path of constant and never ending improvement.
I speak positively of me and my fellow team members, my customers and GOOODive Bonaire in both public and private. I never use or listen to sarcasm or gossip. I acknowledge what is being said as true for the speaker at that moment and I take responsibility for responses to my communication.
I learn from my mistakes. I consistently learn and grow so that I can help my fellow team members to learn and grow too. I allow my colleagues to make their own intelligent decisions about their future remembering that it is their future.
7. Team Work
I am a team player. I do whatever it takes to work as a team and to achieve the team goals. I am flexible in my work and able to change if what I’m doing is not working. I ask for help when I need it and I am compassionate to others who ask me.
I view my life as a journey to be enjoyed and appreciated and I create an atmosphere of fun and happiness so all around me enjoy it as well.
I always look to the system for a solution. If a challenge arises I use a system correction before I look for a people correction. I follow the system exactly until a new system is introduced. I suggest system improvements at my first opportunity.
The position of shop assistant (m/f) is available per 1st july 2018.
Please send your CV including cover/motivational letter, a passport picture and a full posture picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org attn of Sanne van Asten
Bonaire has very strict immigration regulations. Due to these, we will prioritize applications from candidates holding a Dutch passport. Those already on Bonaire and holding a sedula are encouraged to apply and will be prioritized over non residents.